It’s finally feeling like spring, as opposed to the schizophrenic summer/winter weather we’ve been getting recently. Spring always makes me feel energized, so even though I don’t have much to report, here is an overly-excited, exclamation-and-picture-filled, springy Friday Five!!!
1. I sent Book 2 to my editor last week!
2. Now that Book 2 is off my plate for a little while, I’ve been brainstorming ideas for a new project. It’s going very slowly! In fact, it’s almost painful!! It sort of feels like this:
3. Miss Emma Dog is going to have surgery soon (nothing major, don’t worry) so I expect to have some adorable pictures of her wearing a cone of shame soon!
4. I’ve been reading up a storm recently! I’ll be sure to do a post soon about all the books I’ve been enjoying!!
5. And speaking of spring, I was over at YA Outside the Lines yesterday talking about how most of my writing projects are set in the spring. How odd is that?
Have a great weekend!!!!!