1. Oh boy. Now that UnFairy 3 is out of my hair for a bit, I’ve been trying to catch up on my To Do list. It’s amazing how many things slide right out of your brain when you’re busy, even if they’re important things. Slowly slowly slowly getting caught up.
2. The spring semester starts next week. I have NO idea how that happened. I guess time flies when you’re having…revision fun?
3. I’m over on Alison Formento’s blog today for a Book Splash interview, where I talk sea anemones and Star Wars sand castles. Can you say NERD?
4. Husband Ray and I are going away this weekend for a much-needed change of scenery. I’m looking forward to not being glued to my laptop for a couple of days.
5. I just started reading The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson, the sequel The Girl of Fire and Thorns. I loved the first book in the series, and I’m really looking forward to diving into the sequel.
Have a great weekend!